Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 2: Your Dream Profession. (Go into detail and explain your answer.)

TO BE A FREAKING VOICE ACTRESS.



That's my ultimate dream. Being a voice actress was my first dream and I haven't given up on it yet. I really want to be a voice actress. Voice actresses and actors are cool. For me they have the coolest profession in the whole world! THEY CAN MOVE PEOPLE TO TEARS JUST BY THEIR VOICES HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? Well, of course they really can't do the moving-people-to-tears-just-by-their-voices thing without the help of the story and the facial expressions of the anime or whatever they're giving voice, but still they're amazing!




I really want to have a job like that. To be honest, I'm sick of the voice actors here. They're using the same voice for like more than 10 characters! They should not do that. All characters have different personalities that's why they have to have different voices too! You can't use the voice you're using for Hotaru (Alice Academy) to voice Akira (School Rumble) because Hotaru is a kid and Akira is a teenager. And in the original dub, Hotaru has a calm, soothing kid voice while Akira has a low, cold, and deep lady voice. THEY DON'T SOUND THE SAME!! It's really frustrating because they don't do it by heart. Yes, the voice actors here have good voices, but they don't really try their best to change their voices when they voice a new character. And it makes me sad. I really want that job. I hope I land a job in one of the agencies here in the PH and be a real voice actress.



My favorite voice actors are Miyano Mamoru, Ono Daisuke, and Fukuyama Jun.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment